This “Biere Brasserie Gallia” Kitchen Towel from the Paris Collection will add an authentic French Touch to your kitchen. A quality, thick and 100% French product from Torchons & Bouchons Paris.
- Designed and made in France
- 19″ x 28″ (48 x 72 cm)
- 100% cotton
- Thick 220 gm/sqm (6.5 oz/sqyd)
- Food compatible
- Eco-friendly materials: water based ink, no solvent or phtalate used.
- Machine washable (cold to medium temperature, maximum 104°F)
- Can be tumble dried on low heat
- Can be ironed
Torchons & Bouchons
The French Legacy’s Kitchen Linen Collections
Torchons & Bouchons has been designing and manufacturing high quality kitchen linen inspired by the French heritage:
- Wine heritage : a large range of tea-towels and table-cloths about the great French wines;
- Gastronomic heritage : tea-towels illustrating French culinary specialities;
- Cultural heritage : products showcasing French architecture, history, folklore as well as licensed designs (RATP®, Moulin Rouge® and Dubout©).
Made in France
Torchons & Bouchons products are certified with the label « Origine France Garantie » (Made In France certification).
- All textiles are printed with water based ink
- No solvents or phtalates are used in production.
- Production location and logistics centers are close to each other, reducing carbon footprint.